Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Curb appeal!

My good friend, D-too, called this morning and gave me a good tip! She's heard Dave Ramsey on the radio encourage people when selling their home to have good "curb appeal". D-too suggested to me that I could buy some annual flowers pretty cheap right now and spruce up the front flower beds, giving our home more "curb appeal".

So today, I did just that! A little trip to Lowes, about $20 bucks, and I have purty flowers in my front yard! Plus, I'll enjoy them while we are here!

I did show the house this afternoon to a college student. He seemed interested and felt we had it very reasonably priced compared to other houses he'd looked at. Very encouraging!

Thanks D-too for your advice!

1 comment:

Tennessee Mama Duck said...

Oh well! They didn't have yellow anyway! Just white and purple. The purple was pretty, but dark in color and I thought the mulch would just hide them. That's why I went with white!