Saturday, May 20, 2006

What's in a Name?

I got this one from Faith and Carol. It is a hoot! Of course, I didn't use my real name, but my bloggin name. Very interesting!

TTasty
NNaive
MMeek
AAmazing
MMasculine
AAwkward

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com


I don't think that any of them fit me - tasty?!?? And so I tried "Tennessee Mama" and here is what I got...


TTemperamental
EElitist
NNeat
NNeat
EExciting
SSaintly
SSaintly
EEnjoyable
EEnergetic
MMystical
AAwkward
MMystical
AAdventurous

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

That's a little better. Those of you who know me... which terms apply best to me?

1 comment:

Pam said...

Well, I think the first one was completely inaccurate. So, let's go on to the second. "Tempermental" -- not going to comment--leaving that one to the Papa.

"Elitist" -- absolutely inaccurate as I have seen your humility of character and inclusive nature demonstrated more than once.

"Neat" can be applied two different ways, so good thing you've got 2 of them. You are quite neat and organized, and I have always thought you were a "neat-o" friend to have : )

"Saintly" works for me when I see you pursuing a life of Godliness and purity of heart and mind.

You are definitely someone "enjoyable" to spend time with, and with three little people "energetic" is a given.

I've never thought of you as "mystical" or "awkward", but many things we've shared and I know you've done are definitely worth an "adventurous" nomination.

Love you, sweet friend!!