I'm thankful for:
1. Melanie. I got to spend some time with my good friend yesterday. I went to her home to cheer her up (she's going through chemo right now), and she encouraged me! It has been weeks since I've cried, not that I didn't need to, but I just couldn't! (Do you get like that!?) I started crying at her house, cried all the way home and again later, and again this morning.
2. Thelma. (I call her this because her best friend is Louise! It is appropriate!) My sweet neighbor. Last night, we sat out on my front porch rockers and had a good heart to heart. She had me crying again! She, just like Melanie, told me exactly what I needed to hear!
3. Doppler Daddy. My weather-channel-addicted dad called this morning and I was still in bed (rare!). He was worried about me and knew that I was feeling down. Most importantly, he didn't pry too much, but just told me he cared about me.
4. Hugs and cuddles. My sweet children all piled in the bed with me at one point this morning and hugged, kissed, and cuddled with me. They are all being so sweet to me this morning (because I've been gone the last two days? because they think I forgot about doing school this morning? ah, who cares why!).
5. Days with nowhere to go. It is a good thing that we have nowhere we have to go today, and nothing that just can't wait till tomorrow!
6. Pretty days. The sun is shining. It is a perfect temperature outside. I think I'll go outside and read my bible this afternoon...
7. Anniebeth. She is away this week and I miss her, but I know she is praying for me!
8. God's grace. That He helps me to get back on track.
9. God's sovereignty. He knows everything. He is in control. I can trust Him.
10. Hope. Things will get better...
Yes, I am a bit depressed today. I am a very impatient person. See, I just can't get past this. I know that I need to "let go", but just can't figure out how! Please pray for me. Thank You!