Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Seven Deadly Sins

Okay, so I take this "Seven Deadly Sins" quiz. Maybe cause I'm bored. Maybe cause I'm a little curious. Who knows why? (Who cares, I know!)

Here are mine: (according to the quiz)

Greed:Very Low
Gluttony:Low
Wrath:Low
Sloth:Very High
Envy:Medium
Lust:Very Low
Pride:Medium


Discover Your Sins - Click Here

1. GREED - ("An excessive desire to acquire or possess more than what one needs or deserves, especially with respect to material wealth") Very Low?? I think not! (I wish though!) I will say that I have become more content over the years, but I'm always wanting MORE!

2. GLUTTONY - ("habitual eating to excess") Low?? Again, I WISH! Have you seen me lately?

3. WRATH - ("belligerence aroused by a real or supposed wrong") Low. Okay, maybe. Unless you are my husband! (Sorry, honey!)

4. SLOTH - ("a disinclination to work or exert yourself ") Very High? I think I'm a very hard worker, once I set my mind to it anyway. It's just that if I'm given the choice, I'd rather float on a raft in the pool!

5. ENVY -("A feeling of discontent and resentment aroused by and in conjunction with desire for the possessions or qualities of another.") Medium? How can I be envious, but not greedy!? I think this must be a little more accurate...

6. LUST - ("self-indulgent sexual desire") Very Low? Uh, yes! Definitely.

7. PRIDE - ("a feeling of self-respect and personal worth" or "unreasonable and inordinate self-esteem") Medium? Uhhh...I don't want to talk about it...

Okay, after two of these quiz things - both of which didn't turn out very well - I think I'm done! No more! I promise!

Let me know if you post your sins!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was, in this order, Meduim, Low, Low, Low, Very Low, Very Low, Very Low. Yeah, right! I think the quiz needs a little help! :)

Love ya
Anniebeth

Pam said...

No posting of sins this time. I think I have been vulnerable enough this week. Though I am totally with you on floating on the raft in the pool thing. I'd like my own raft, please!!