Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Seven Deadly Sins

Okay, so I take this "Seven Deadly Sins" quiz. Maybe cause I'm bored. Maybe cause I'm a little curious. Who knows why? (Who cares, I know!)

Here are mine: (according to the quiz)

Greed:Very Low
Gluttony:Low
Wrath:Low
Sloth:Very High
Envy:Medium
Lust:Very Low
Pride:Medium


Discover Your Sins - Click Here

1. GREED - ("An excessive desire to acquire or possess more than what one needs or deserves, especially with respect to material wealth") Very Low?? I think not! (I wish though!) I will say that I have become more content over the years, but I'm always wanting MORE!

2. GLUTTONY - ("habitual eating to excess") Low?? Again, I WISH! Have you seen me lately?

3. WRATH - ("belligerence aroused by a real or supposed wrong") Low. Okay, maybe. Unless you are my husband! (Sorry, honey!)

4. SLOTH - ("a disinclination to work or exert yourself ") Very High? I think I'm a very hard worker, once I set my mind to it anyway. It's just that if I'm given the choice, I'd rather float on a raft in the pool!

5. ENVY -("A feeling of discontent and resentment aroused by and in conjunction with desire for the possessions or qualities of another.") Medium? How can I be envious, but not greedy!? I think this must be a little more accurate...

6. LUST - ("self-indulgent sexual desire") Very Low? Uh, yes! Definitely.

7. PRIDE - ("a feeling of self-respect and personal worth" or "unreasonable and inordinate self-esteem") Medium? Uhhh...I don't want to talk about it...

Okay, after two of these quiz things - both of which didn't turn out very well - I think I'm done! No more! I promise!

Let me know if you post your sins!

3 comments:

Anniebeth said...

I was, in this order, Meduim, Low, Low, Low, Very Low, Very Low, Very Low. Yeah, right! I think the quiz needs a little help! :)

Love ya
Anniebeth

Peach said...

No posting of sins this time. I think I have been vulnerable enough this week. Though I am totally with you on floating on the raft in the pool thing. I'd like my own raft, please!!

whispers of the morning said...

Thanks for visiting and the sweet comments on our church. It's a very special place and a special town!

Off to take your quize. I just love these things!