Monday, April 03, 2006

You all know how I feel about viruses at my house!

I've been infected! Peach must thought a lot of my computer/technical (I don't even know what to call it!!) skills to think I could do this... And I'm so new to blogging. I'm sure I'll never get it right! I must infect others... but how!?? Let's see if I can do this...

Oh My! (Lions, Tigers and Bears) Oh My!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pearsonified has started a small, casual social experiment - it's called "The Indie Virus". Here's how Pearsonified describes this experiment: the experiment, henceforth referred to as "The Indie Virus" has two goals:

* To bring exposure to lesser known blogs - like me! (especially those outside of Technorati's top 100)
* To explore the metrics behind a viral linking campaign launched by the "little guys" (less popular blogs - like me!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a virus..... a very contagious virus. Here is who I am infecting with this virus... (either current or former Tennesseans)

Bastica, I love you my friend, but I'm giving you The Indie Virus.

TN Chick, you now have The Indie Virus.

Reverberate, I know you are just getting better, but you now have The Indie Virus (just because I love your blog so much!).

Now you must go to Pearsonified to find out how to infect others with this blog virus!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I have no idea if I did this right, but this is as good as it gets!
Have a happy Monday!!

4 comments:

Pam said...

You did it! And you didn't even have to go to the doctor for it. Do I know TNChick? I will go to her blog to find out! Hope you had a good weekend.

Unknown said...

Cute! It got my attention and I am not even infected. LOL

Unknown said...

Hello! I was over at my second blog and saw your comment.

I found you @ TNChick. :)

http://www.bloglegion.com/skittles/

Thriftin' Gal @ Junk In My Trunk said...

Just wanted to come over and say hi! I found you on Reverberate's blog. I have the virus too *giggle* :)