Yesterday it rained. In the evening, our family went down to the river for a walk. Today, the children ate lunch outside on our back porch.
I'm thankful for God's creation and want to praise Him for:
1. The sky! Blue as it is today, gray as it was yesterday.
2. The trees! Green and lush as today, orange, red, yellow, and vibrant in the fall, and bear in the winter.
3. The flowers! All kinds! Perenials, annuals. The honeysuckle tree that we saw yesterday evening that smelled so good! The ones blooming now - daffodils, tulips, and dandelions! The ones yet to bloom - roses, mums...
4. The waters! The rivers, muddy after a rain. The oceans, clear and sparkling. The small creeks to get our feet wet.
5. Grass! Especially when it is green and freshly mown.
6. Rain! It's provision for us. The fun we can occasionally have playing in it!
7. Mountains! Little hills, huge mountains, tree covered and rocky!
8. Stars, moon and sun! Make the day and night special!
9. Animals! Puppies, kittens, bunnies, birds. Frogs!
10. People! Husbands, children, other family, friends, and future friends to be made!
"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." --Psalm 118;24