I'm thankful for:
1. Christ's life on earth. He came here and set in place the church, showing us the way to live.
2. Christ's death. He took my sin (and yours) on Himself and paid the price.
3. Christ's resurrection. He defeated death and came back to life, making it possible for us to have eternal life.
4. Christ's promise to return. He promised that He'll be back. There will be an end to this world and He will reign as King.
5. I don't have to wait until then! He is King of my life now!
6. Freedom in Christ! I am free to live for Him! I do not have to worry what others think about me. (Now I must apply this one!)
7. Joy in Christ! I can have joy being a daughter of the King, no matter what my circumstances are! (Need some work on this one too!)
8. Love! I'm thankful for the love of others and being able to love them too!
9. Life! For my life, my children's lives. I want to enjoy each day that I have with them.
10. Restoration! That my heart can be restored when broken, relationships can be mended, and homes can be cleaned up!!
"Aghhhh... so much better!"
Have a thankful Thursday! Many blessings to you!
"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts,
since as members of one body you were called to peace.
And be thankful." --Colossians 3:15