1. "Peach!" I honestly have a hard time being thankful. I guess it is my personality?? I can give you a list of complaints at any given time. So, today I am thankful for the challenge Peach has given me to be thankful!
2. My husband. He is doing much better now. Still sore and a bit bored. I am thankful that he is well. I am thankful that he gets another week off of work too!
3. My Game Master. He is so smart! I'm so glad. He's so easy to teach, so eager to learn.
4. My Candy Man. He is so sweet! I'm thankful for his hugs and cuddles, and his "funny sayings!"
5. My Pretty Princess. She is so feminine! I'm thankful for her girl-i-ness, that challenges me to enjoy the beauty of this world!
6. My extended family. I'm thankful that my parents are alive and in my life. I'm thankful to have grown up close to both sides of my family and still be close to some of them!
7. My friends. I'm thankful for my closest friends - my 'cropping buddy', my neighbor, my Mel, . I'm thankful for so many near friends - "frog loaner", "homeschooling buddies", "accountability partners", and more that I can't come up with creative names for!! I'm thankful for my long distance friends - "Bastica" and "Peaches."
8. My church. It has been a rough 2 years, leaving our church of several years and seeking a new one. I'm so thankful to be in a Bible-teaching church, where I am growing spiritually, making new friends, and can worship the Lord freely!
9. My world. I'm thankful for God's creation. It is becoming so beautiful here in East Tennessee. Spring is upon us and flowers & trees are blooming.
10. My God. I'm so thankful for the sacrifice that He made for me (and you!), that I may live my life with a purpose, that I am FREE, that I will spend eternity with Him. I am so thankful for His forgiveness. I am so thankful that He loves me, despite me!Well, I did it! And I think I could come up with more! It was a good start to my Thursday!!