Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's Spring Cleaning Day!

Well, I'm trying to make today "Spring Cleaning Day". I honestly hate cleaning. I wish so badly that we could get it clean and keep it clean. Instead of having to play recovery once things are out of control!

At this point, I only have two of my children here. So things are going pretty good. We've gotten their rooms, the hallway, the living room and the stairs done. I still have the kitchen and office to do. GameMaster's room assignment is the family room. He's not going to be happy about that when he gets home from his friend's house...


I am trying to get gung-ho and all positive to talk to him when he gets home. I've got my disciplinary plan ready to talk about with him. Then it will be time for him to jump into his chores. Why is this so hard for me? Why do I feel guilty about expecting this child to help clean house? He makes MOST of the messes! He is exasperating! Seriously, he exhausts me. I love him so much. But I feel the oppression when he is around. He must be so miserable for those around him to sense this so much! Please pray for him...to be set free!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are being a productive duck... I'm jealous! I need to get in gear and do like you! :)
LA