Thursday, May 08, 2008

It's a Sign

Do you think that God gives us a "sign"?
-
I've had the strangest experience happen to me TWICE in the last two weeks. When I shared it with my children this morning (that it had happened again), GameMaster said, "Mom, that is a sign."
-
Well, I've had that thought, but I'm not sure what "the sign" says!!?
-
Here is the experience:

-
I have witnessed two wrecks. Both involved one vehicle. Both were in the middle of the day on nice, pretty days. They just simply lost control of their cars and flipped them upside down.
-
One car was in front of me when it happened. It was like it happened in slow motion. It really shook me up. I was calling 911 before the car had come to a complete stop (on it's roof in a ditch).
-
In the other wreck, the truck was heading toward me. It was in real-time - hitting a telephone pole and flying off the other side of the road in front of me. Again, I was calling 911 - even before I'd seen where the truck had landed (on it's roof in the woods).
-
In both instances, the victims were able to get out of their cars (crawling out the window). They were both sitting beside their vehicles when emergency vehicles arrived. I don't know about any injuries, but I do know they survived.
-
The only thing that I could think was I've got to slow down and be more careful. I called my dad and told him to please be careful (I was returning home from meeting him).
-
Now, do you think this is a sign? If so, what is the message?

No comments: