Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Can We Talk?

My Bible Study group has reconvened! We began a new study last week. It is, "Can We Talk?" by Priscilla Shirer. I have completed the first week and look forward to going to our group time this morning.


The study has been difficult for me this week. I don't know what is wrong with me. The last day of the study was on Hebrews 13:15-16. It talks about giving a sacrifice of praise. It isn't that I am going through some difficult struggle right now. I just feel blah. I don't know why. So, I am going to praise - even if I don't feel like it!!


My friend Lisa is sick. She has a bad cold and has been sick for almost a week now! She isn't going to bible study today. I will miss her so much! Especially our lunch and afternoon talking!! I think we both need this so bad. There is nothing like a good godly friend to talk things through with, is there? Get better soon, my friend...

No comments: