Friday, June 13, 2008

She's Expecting!


Yep, you read that right. She, being Long-Gone-Papa's new wife (who supposedly can't have children) is pregnant. I've felt bad for hoping that they would never have children. But I've come to realize that I really don't wish for this poor girl to be infertile. I wish for L-G-P to be infertile!


This man has three beautiful children whom he cares nothing about! Two of them have had birthdays in the last month and he has barely acknowledged them - no gifts, nothing! These are children! Heart-broken children to say the least. Children who want to spend Father's Day with their dad? Nope, not even that anymore. They are so hurt, they want to spend it with MY dad! He's more of a man in their life than their dad is!


Does this man really need another child? I feel sorry for this child. I feel sorry for his wife! But, more than anything, I feel sorry for my little ducklings. They don't deserve to have to share him (what little there is of him) with a new baby. Sure, he won't do anymore for this new child than he has for my three. But they won't know that so much - since this new child will be living with their daddy. You know?


It's just disgusting!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm horrified! What a nightmare. That girl doesn't even know what she's gotten into.