Monday, June 16, 2008

A Journey With Jesus

It has been a couple of years since I have taken apart in the planning of a church event. I have missed it so much. It is my gift and I haven't been using my gift.


My small group at church has planned and worked toward a very special event for our church that will take place this weekend. I have gotten to be apart of the team helping. I haven't been in charge of it. Whew! I admit that I miss coordinating ministries and events, but I think I have to slowly get back to that. My brain is pretty full most days and I'm afraid of overloading it! But it has been wonderful to be apart of it. And I really can't wait for this weekend!


The event is called "A Journey with Jesus". It is a personal hands-on walk towards growing closer to God. I can't wait to do the walk myself! God has been preparing me for my own journey (painfully and with many tears so far).


If you live here in Knoxville, I want to invite you to my church for this event! You can come ANYTIME on Friday between 5-9pm, or on Saturday between 10am-6pm. You just show up (as you are). It is something that you can do by yourself or with your spouse. There is childcare provided. I am sincere when I invite you (even if you go to another church and all). This is going to be a life changing event for anyone who comes. I have no doubt of that! And I don't want anyone that I know to miss it!

No comments: