I have debated about doing it. Then I filled out the application online for it. Then the paperwork was completed. And then it sat on my desk. There was a section for Guitar Hero to complete. But I needed to explain it to him. And so there was a short delay. Why? I really don't know...
But today Guitar Hero completed his section of the application for the Big Brothers Big Sisters program. I will mail it tomorrow and be praying for a good placement for him.
I want to share with you his answers:
1. Would you like to have a BIG? Yes.
2. Why would you like to have a BIG? Because I feel that I need to be encouraged more. Because my dad has let me down so many times.
3. What would you like us to tell a BIG about you? I like video games, Yugioh cards, football, and going to baseball games."
4. If you could have one wish, what would it be? I would like a man to look out for me.
5. What would you like to be when you grow up? If I go to college and work hard, I would be an engineer. Or if I can't be an engineer, then I would like to be an archeologist.
6. Describe an adult who has made you feel good about yourself by encouraging you and being your friend. My mom makes me feel good in times when I'm down and encourages me when I need it the most. We have long talks together and big discussions."
If you read this, wouldn't you want to be a Big Brother to such a cool kid!?