Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday Morning Ugh!

Good morning! Or is it? I should have never bragged about how good I felt and how much energy I had! Now I'm struck down with illness! I think I have bronchitis. I'm going to the doctor this afternoon to find out for sure.

I feel yucky! (cough, cough) My whole body hurts from coughing. My voice sounds like an unhealthy baritone - well, what there is of it! I'm in a fog (could be from all the cough medicine I keep having to take).

I'd appreciate your prayers!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Oh Friend! I'm so sorry to hear you are sick! If I had the van today, we'd come and get you hooked up with some soup.

Take care of yourself, and I hope you feel better soon. Praying for you.

Jennifer said...

oh poo! just what you need! i'll pray that it's a short one.