Thursday, August 24, 2006

Updates!

It has been a big week already! We've had company here from Sunday - Wednesday. Papa's brother and sister-in-law. We had a great time!

Monday we drove over to Pigeon Forge and road go-carts, ate lunch, shopped and played Putt Putt. Tuesday we went to the zoo and home for a cookout. Yesterday after they left, we all crashed! Worn out!

Update on Game Master: We met yesterday with our church's children's pastor. He was able to refer us to a Christian counselor that specializes in children. In fact, the counselor goes to our church too! I'm excited about meeting with her and trying to get Game Master help!

Update on Pretty Princess: She is doing really well in school! I'm so proud of her. She is such a big girl. Yesterday she came home from school saying "Hola, Amigos!" They have spanish class every morning and she was sharing what she had learned!

Update on TN Mama? I don't know what to say. I've enjoyed having company. I'm glad to be getting back on track today (except for the laundry!). It seems like things are never consistent with school. I wish things were simpler around here!

1 comment:

Pam said...

You sound worn out, both physically and spiritually, my precious friend. Please call me if you need to chat or vent or whatever . . . you know I am right here for you, whenever you need me.

Shootin' you an e-hug ((((Hug))))!!