Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I've met my goal - at just six months!

I'm so excited to tell you that I have met my personal weight loss goal - in just 6 months! I went to the doctor today for my 6 month check-up. They are very pleased with me - my BMI is in the healthy range! They are increasing my diet. They don't want me to lose more than 10-20 more pounds! Isn't that amazing!? It has far exceeded my expectations, for sure! The lab tech said that she hasn't heard of anyone meeting their goal at 6 months since she's worked there. It made me feel so good. May God have all the glory!!
Here are a few before pictures next to my 6 month shots:








4 comments:

Pam said...

My friend, I am so, so excited for you and so glad of the success you've had. Truly, may God have all the glory for what He has done in your life. These shots are amazing, and I have a huge smile on my face just looking at them!

BETH J said...

WOW! You are an inspiration to me. God is doing some awesome things for you. Love you

Jennifer said...

Wow! You look fantastic and so happy! I can't wait to see you in person!

Unknown said...

I totally agree with Pam! Wow! Seeing you day to day, I know you have been melting away, but when you put them next to the presurgery pics it really is amazing! I love you and can't wait to see the next chapter in your journey. It sure has been an inspiration to so many around you!