Thursday, September 04, 2008

One month can make a big difference!

I haven't blogged much lately because summer break is over and life is up and running again! Crazy busy!! A few friends have asked me how I am doing since my surgery though, so I thought it might be time for a quick update.


I am really doing great! I have completely healed from the surgery and have been released to normal activities. I'm having no problem what-so-ever with my eating, drinking, vitamins, or exercise. I don't have many clothes that fit. I'm having more energy than I've had in a long, long time. I can't tell you how great that I feel!


Most importantly, my relationship with God has strengthened so much as a result of this! I have been able to really let go of my love for food and put that focus on Him. Food is truly for nourishment now. I feel more free than I've ever felt!!


Of course you are wondering about "the number". How much have I lost? Well, sure that is important to me - in that the less that I weigh, the better I'll feel and the healthier I'll be. It is a good number that I'm very surprised and pleased by. But it isn't all about the number for me. So, after one month... I'll give you the pictures:



Before the surgery and One month after the surgery:

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looking good! Already such a difference!

Unknown said...

You are beautiful inside and out! I'm so happy for you that you are on your way to a healthier life.
Hugs!
LA :)

Kendra said...

WOW!!! Isn't it amazing what a month can do? You look amazing, not only because you have lost weight, but because Jesus just glows on your face.