Monday, January 11, 2010

I am in love!!!

I know what you are thinking... "this must involve the new man in her life!" I imagine you are excited and so happy for me. And well you should be!!!

Each year, I pray for God to show me a word for me to focus on for the year, a word for Him to define and grow me in for that year. Last year's word was clearly "LOVE". At first, I was very afraid of that word. I thought that it might mean dating and I didn't think that I was ready for that!! Well, God DID have a plan for that...and HE prepared me for it. I am so glad He did. I AM enjoying the company of my "Joseph". He motivates me to draw nearer to my God, to be more like Him!

But that isn't the aspect of LOVE that God was going to focus on for me. The LOVE He had in store for me was my own love - for others, but mostly for HIM!! By the end of 2009, I am able to truly say that "I am SOOOOO in love with Jesus!!" He is so sweet to me. He provides for me. He keeps me safe. He cares for me and shows me how much He loves me! He is faithful and honest. He wants the very best for me. He does special, personal things for me! He grows me - for my good! He has chosen me. And He blesses me.

I AM in love! With the God of the universe!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy for you! You can never fall too deeply in love with Jesus. The farther you are willing to go, the deeper it becomes.

Jennifer said...

Me too!!!

SeLFs said...

i aM iN LOVE wiTh THE GOD of The Universe tOO

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post, really great tips and advice. I was interested by your comment,
Cheap Flights Christchurch flights
Flights Christchurch flights

Veer said...

I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
Wonderful post, really great tips and advice. I was interested by your comment,
Cheap Flights to Lagos
< Flights to Lagos
< Lagos flights

counter strike said...

After reading your post I really understand that you are incredibly in love! :)

Selfless said...

What are your thoughts? Any idea how much my main and items can market? World is BROA.To be able to keep it spoiler free, I'll consult with the boss as"boss".My question is this Maplestory M Mesos Buy: I cannot seem to resist the Boss. This really isn't the one that is regular, although the level 190 one. Either I die run out of time? Any maplestory2 hints? My character is level 176, and class bishop.Keep moving and try using skills that you can use fast, not necessarily those that hit hardest.You can use the portals around the platforms, do not try using the portals that are, you will just waste time. When the lasers are turning clockwise, you are going to use the portal side. You use the portal on the right, MapleStory 2 Mesos if they are turning . Don't try jumping on the core, you won't make it and will end up slamming in the route of the capsules.

smrtsmith said...

You can search for POE Currency directly from Google to choose a website with a higher evaluation rating, or you can directly visit the mmoah website to purchase. Because mmoah is a comprehensive game store, the game items are relatively complete, the game items I want can be Buy POE Currency here, and it is a more professional website with stronger strength. All items are made by real people, customer service professionalism is also very high, all orders can be shipped in time, with a variety of trading methods to protect users' safety.